Administrative Assistant and Marketing coordinator Job Opening in Katy, TX 77450 - Katy Pharmacy & Drugstore Recruitment 2017
USAcareerdb.com - Katy Pharmacy & Drugstore is an evergrowing company in Katy, TX 77450. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in November 2017 Katy Pharmacy & Drugstore is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Katy Pharmacy & Drugstore opens job chance for Administrative Assistant and Marketing coordinator placed in Katy, TX 77450. This option has been opened at the start of November 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're thinking about Administrative Assistant and Marketing coordinator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Administrative Assistant and Marketing coordinator November 2017Katy Pharmacy & Drugstore Katy, TX 77450
Administrative Assistant and Marketing coordinator Responsibilities
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Organizing and scheduling appointments
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
What does an Administrative Assistant do?
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide widespread support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Help executive with all marketing and advertising needs
- Call long term care facilities and nursing home seeking “Pharmacy- LTC contracts)
- Maintain an excellent relationship with currents facilities in contract
- Market to all medical, dental, animal hospitals, chiropractors, and all others
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures and marketing
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- College degree
- Additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Katy, TX 77450
- Administrative & Marketing: 2 years
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Administrative Assistant and Marketing coordinator. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related USA Career DB
Distributes and scans incoming and outgoing mail at a post office, branch or station. Have a valid email address to apply as communication regarding employment...
This is an entry level position within the Account Analyst job family, with a goal of acquiring a basic understanding of risk evaluation on new and renewal...
Ii.Serve as cost management consultant, develop and deliver cost management training. ¿Testing or Cost Management related certification preferred....
MUST PASS BACKGROUND AND CREDIT CHECK. We are looking for a cashier. We are offering 35+ hours a week and $13 an hour....
Managing one's own time. Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as...
We will show you how to get a tech trainee license in TX and teach you various aspects of the business. Preferred Pharmacy is looking for an individual that is...
Texas Works Advisor I The Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) seeks highly qualified candidates to fill the Texas Works Advisor I position within...
Bachelor’s degree in social science, psychology, social work/sociology, education, human resources, communication, public relations, marketing, business or...
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline....