Administrative Assistant and Marketing coordinator Job Opening in Katy, TX 77450 - Katy Pharmacy & Drugstore Recruitment 2017
USAcareerdb.com - Katy Pharmacy & Drugstore is an evergrowing company in Katy, TX 77450. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in December 2017 Katy Pharmacy & Drugstore is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Katy Pharmacy & Drugstore opens job chance for Administrative Assistant and Marketing coordinator located in Katy, TX 77450. This chance has been opened at the start of December 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're considering Administrative Assistant and Marketing coordinator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Administrative Assistant and Marketing coordinator December 2017Katy Pharmacy & Drugstore Katy, TX 77450
Administrative Assistant and Marketing coordinator Responsibilities
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Organizing and scheduling appointments
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
What does an Administrative Assistant do?
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide widespread support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Help executive with all marketing and advertising needs
- Call long term care facilities and nursing home seeking “Pharmacy- LTC contracts)
- Maintain an excellent relationship with currents facilities in contract
- Market to all medical, dental, animal hospitals, chiropractors, and all others
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures and marketing
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- College degree
- Additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Katy, TX 77450
- Administrative & Marketing: 2 years
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Administrative Assistant and Marketing coordinator. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related USA Career DB
Develop processes to maintain and streamline the admissions procedure. Nurture leads through a variety of data systems....
Handle incoming phone calls that include booking itineraries and answering inquiries from customers. Providing flight schedule and rate information, determining...
Schedule assignments with field personnel to service customer sites throughout the United States. Interact with customers and field staff via phone, email and...
Greeting visitors, answering phones, basic Administrative and clerical duties. Set up travel plans, room reservations and transportation services for internal...
Drivers' license, reliable car, and clean driving record and criminal background check. Required license or certification:....
Effectively register guests and capture guest information.4. You will need to create memorable experiences with a warm, welcoming personality that can relate to...
Prior customer service and data entry experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right person....
Comply with truck driving rules. Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and perform preventative maintenance....
Medical Receptionist - Front Desk responsibilities, such as answering phones, taking messages or directing to appropriate staff if necessary....