Sports Marketing Manager Job Opening in Harrisburg, PA - Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union Recruitment 2017
USAcareerdb.com - Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union is an evergrowing company in Harrisburg, PA. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in November 2017 Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union opens job chance for Sports Marketing Manager positioned in Harrisburg, PA. This chance has been opened at the start of November 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're thinking about Sports Marketing Manager, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Sports Marketing Manager November 2017Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union Harrisburg, PA
Functions include collaboration with departments to outline specific business goals and develop, facilitate and manage the credit union’s sports marketing efforts. Evaluate and execute current and future sports sponsorships, define supporting roles both internally and externally, coordinate and implement identified tactics, evaluate effectiveness and adjust as necessary.
Position has a direct impact on the credit union bottom line in terms of revenue produced through product adoption and may have significant influence of reputation and credibility. This position is also responsible for ensuring adherence to all regulations and legal requirements.
Creative thinking, organizational skills, independence, interpersonal skills and both written and presentation skills are important to this position. The Sports Marketing Manager is required to have strong inter-personal skills as their work may include collaborating closely with other PSECU management, outside specialists, vendors, and other financial institutions.
Benefits: We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits and great work environment. Along with excellent medical and retirement programs and a generous leave package, our workplace offers tuition reimbursement.
Employee Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: $58,693/yr; Commensurate with experience
Schedule: Monday-Friday – 8:00am-4:00pm
Candidate must be bondable and credit worthy.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES - Essential for this position:
• Recommend and implement sports marketing strategy, promoting brand awareness, brand loyalty, and fan/member engagement.
• Lead and coordinate the activation of contracted marketing partnerships and manage all key relationships with partners.
• Plan and manage expenses in accordance to budget.
• Monitor key metrics and results of sports marketing efforts and develop plans to optimize results.
• Manage and negotiate contracts, working with PSECU’s agency.
• Collaborate with Marketing and Membership Development groups on leveraging and integrating PSECU’s sports marketing strategy and partnerships to further goals
• Manage communication and delivery of all specifications, timing, external approvals, etc. for all deliverables.
• Manage inventory of current assets within sports venues or with partners, to ensure branding, and accuracy; coordinate updates as needed.
• Activate and execute contractual partnerships.
• Completely activate all elements included within marketing partnership agreements.
• Establish and maintain continued communication with key marketing contacts to ensure a sound understanding of expectations for the marketing partnership.
• Capture all marketing partnership delivery in an accurate, organized and timely manner to be included in proof of performance reports such as: Event “One-Sheet Recaps,” Monthly Partnership Updates.
• Oversee organization policies and guidelines related to sports marketing strategy.
• Manage sponsorship, including being present in suite/hospitality areas during select games.
• Manage all aspects of hospitality activation, to include ticket designation and distribution, in-game promotions, promo item distributions, etc.
• Identify new and effective solution-based concepts in conjunction with marketing partners and non-profit organizations to maximum partnership exposure and return on investment.
• Possess excellent customer service skills and strong organization skills.
• Uphold a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES - Essential for all PSECU Management:
• Knowledge - Maintain required knowledge, skills and abilities in assigned area of expertise, including the laws, standards, fundamentals, methods, procedures, and techniques required for job. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of PSECU’s Collective Bargaining Unit Agreement, processes, related business processes, and the business world outside PSECU. Maintain knowledge PSECU’s goals, culture, philosophy, products and services, bylaws, policies, and internal practices.
• Workflow Management - Manage time effectively; meet deadlines; and produce quality work requiring little or no review. Manage high volume of work assignments.
• Judgment - Exercise good judgment and appropriate decision making within scope of job.
• Communication - Effectively communicate with audience appropriate content and detail both verbally and in writing.
• Relationship Management - Maintain strong and effective interpersonal skills and effective working relationships with all stakeholders, both internal and external. Demonstrate PSECUs Operating Principles of PRIDE (Partnership, Reliability, Improvement, Dedication, and Ethics).
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Maintain regular and consistent attendance as required for acceptable performance and accountabilities of this position.
• Maintain confidentiality, in particular with credit union account information, as well as other information designated as confidential.
• Responsible for the establishment and ongoing maintenance of an effective system of internal control within the scope of assigned job responsibilities.
• Must meet creditworthiness standards.
• Notify Human Resources in writing if convicted of a misdemeanor or felony involving dishonesty, breach of trust or violation of the Pennsylvania Credit Union Code (17 Pa. S. C. A. 101 et seq.) during the course of employment with PSECU.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES - Non-essential:
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Substitutes for Manager at meetings when required.
• Displays professionalism in dress attire.
• Maintains professionalism in behavior.
• Make recommendations regarding personal development.
• Adheres to departmental procedures.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND SENSORY ABILITIES:
• Repetitive movement of hands and fingers, i.e., for typing or writing.
• Lifting and carrying containers weighing as much as 20-30 pounds, i.e., to/from building and vehicle, to a storage area.
• Sitting for long periods of time, i.e., at a desk, in meetings.
• Extended standing during games and events.
• Ability to reach above, at and below the waist.
• Ability to reach above, at and below shoulder level.
• Occasional bending, kneeling, stooping and/or squatting.
• Visual acuity.
• Auditory acuity.
• Flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings, and some holidays to meet business needs.
• Must be comfortable in a crowd of people, loud environment.
• Must be able to travel and remain on event sites for extended periods of time.
• This position may be advertised in the public media.
• Appointment to this position is not subject to the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
• Applicant may be required to complete one or more employment assessments and/or testing.
• Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a qualified individual with a disability or disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job.
• Must have the ability to drive and possess a valid PA driver’s license. Must use Privately Owned Vehicle for duties whenever necessary.
• Must carry auto insurance and provide proof of current insurance policy on a six month basis coincident with renewal. The credit union carries employees as insured on its excess liability coverage. The coverage applies in excess of whatever liability insurance the employee carries on his personal auto.
MINIMUM / PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
College degree- BA/ BS in Marketing, Public Relations or related field, plus 3 years’ experience, preferably in sports marketing or hospitality/entertainment
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply Sports Marketing Manager. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related USA Career DB
Running appointments, assisting the doctor in appointments, blood draws and lab work, client communication/education, anesthesia monitoring/surgery assistance,...
Supports department director by drafting correspondence, and coordinating meetings and conference calls. State and federal statutes governing fair and non...
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Requires High School diploma or GED and 0-2 years of experience in...
This entry level position has the potential for growth. The Program Coordinator fulfills an important administrative role in a small healthcare auditing &...
Whether the request is to deliver a washer and dryer, or install a client’s dream home theater experience, you’re the type of person who digs right in and knows...
Checking patients in and out, assisting with paperwork, collecting copays and payments. Ensuring rooms are stocked with supplies for physician....
We work collaboratively with our clients to develop strategies that increase profits, enhance productivity, eliminate waste and promote growth....
Although a driver’s license is not required, applicants with a driver’s license must provide a certified copy of motor vehicle driving record from the chief of...
Must have a valid Driver’s License. Must have 1 year experience in grounds maintenance care or related field....