Marketing Analyst Job Opening in Noblesville, IN - Humane Society for Hamilton County Recruitment 2017
USAcareerdb.com - Humane Society for Hamilton County is a swiftly growing enterprise in Noblesville, IN. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in November 2017 Humane Society for Hamilton County is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Humane Society for Hamilton County opens job chance of Marketing Analyst positioned in Noblesville, IN. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of November 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Marketing Analyst, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Marketing Analyst November 2017Humane Society for Hamilton County Noblesville, IN
The Marketing Analyst is the administrator of our donor and volunteer, web-based software applications and serves in a support role for the Marketing Department and Executive Director. The Marketing Analyst must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Web-based Software Applications and Donor Software. Salesforce, WordPress, HTML, CSS and PHP experience a plus. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for:
- Serves as the Administrator of our SalesForce (web-based) software which serves as both our donor and volunteer management software tool
- Acts as point of contact for office computer related issues and updates
- Manages our donor database to generate acknowledgments for contributions and entering donor information
- List management (building report queries, deduping data) and generating various marketing reports
- Managing/updating data between our web-based applications (PetPoint, Salesforce and Constant Contact)
- Provides support as needed to researching and providing content for grants as well provides grant follow-up reports
- Provides direction and support to volunteers and interns working on marketing related projects
- Assisting with website updates (WordPress) and other web-based applications like Bid Pal (silent auction/online donation tool)
- Supports our major fundraising and adoption events as needed. Support may include procurement, management and tracking of silent auction items as need as well as fulfillment of special marketing programs.
- Updates, edits and supports the production of event flyers and programs as needed
- Supporting the Director of Marketing, Executive Director and Board of Directors as needed
- Applicants MUST: Embrace our No-Kill Philosophy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Docs. Experience with graphic design software a plus
- Proficient with CRM (Salesforce) as well as web-based e-communication platforms (Constant Contact)
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Flexible to work some nights and weekends
- Flexible to work in and out of office environment
- Able to work cordially, professionally and diplomatically in dynamic, short chain of command environment
- Thrive in a fast paced work environment where you are surrounded by the distractions of animal sounds, smells and their respective allergens
- Adapt quickly to change
- Excel in a not-for-profit work environment where resources are often limited and no one has a secretary—be self-sufficient
- Be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs without health risk
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing Analyst: 5 years
- Constant Contact: 5 years
- SalesForce: 5 years
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Marketing Analyst. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related USA Career DB
Answer Phone, Greet Incoming Guests, Assist Office Manager, General Office Duties....
Under general supervision, receives and screens telephone calls and visitors, determines purpose of their business and directs them to the appropriate party,...
This company is licensed by the state of Indiana. Greet customers and provide professional customer care. Required licenses or certifications:....
Valid driver's license with a “clean” driving record (including:. Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses....
Valid driver's license; Not to toot our own horn, but the City of Fishers is a pretty great place to live, work and play....
Provides phone and personal support such as answering phone calls, taking messages, transferring calls and providing appropriate information....
To apply you must click on the link (or copy and paste) to take a cognitive assessment. Someone that can prioritize and multitask with excellent time management...
Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Temporary filing of equipment maintenance documents and data entry....
Update inventory of all Client licensing, passwords and hardware. Whether working with the customer, or internal stakeholders, always strive to deliver a...