Marketing Analyst Job Opening in Noblesville, IN - Humane Society for Hamilton County Recruitment 2017
USAcareerdb.com - Humane Society for Hamilton County is a quickly growing enterprise in Noblesville, IN. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in December 2017 Humane Society for Hamilton County is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Humane Society for Hamilton County opens job chance for Marketing Analyst positioned in Noblesville, IN. This chance has been opened at the beginning of December 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're considering Marketing Analyst, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Marketing Analyst December 2017Humane Society for Hamilton County Noblesville, IN
The Marketing Analyst is the administrator of our donor and volunteer, web-based software applications and serves in a support role for the Marketing Department and Executive Director. The Marketing Analyst must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Web-based Software Applications and Donor Software. Salesforce, WordPress, HTML, CSS and PHP experience a plus. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for:
- Serves as the Administrator of our SalesForce (web-based) software which serves as both our donor and volunteer management software tool
- Acts as point of contact for office computer related issues and updates
- Manages our donor database to generate acknowledgments for contributions and entering donor information
- List management (building report queries, deduping data) and generating various marketing reports
- Managing/updating data between our web-based applications (PetPoint, Salesforce and Constant Contact)
- Provides support as needed to researching and providing content for grants as well provides grant follow-up reports
- Provides direction and support to volunteers and interns working on marketing related projects
- Assisting with website updates (WordPress) and other web-based applications like Bid Pal (silent auction/online donation tool)
- Supports our major fundraising and adoption events as needed. Support may include procurement, management and tracking of silent auction items as need as well as fulfillment of special marketing programs.
- Updates, edits and supports the production of event flyers and programs as needed
- Supporting the Director of Marketing, Executive Director and Board of Directors as needed
- Applicants MUST: Embrace our No-Kill Philosophy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Docs. Experience with graphic design software a plus
- Proficient with CRM (Salesforce) as well as web-based e-communication platforms (Constant Contact)
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Flexible to work some nights and weekends
- Flexible to work in and out of office environment
- Able to work cordially, professionally and diplomatically in dynamic, short chain of command environment
- Thrive in a fast paced work environment where you are surrounded by the distractions of animal sounds, smells and their respective allergens
- Adapt quickly to change
- Excel in a not-for-profit work environment where resources are often limited and no one has a secretary—be self-sufficient
- Be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs without health risk
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing Analyst: 5 years
- Constant Contact: 5 years
- SalesForce: 5 years
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Marketing Analyst. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related USA Career DB
Main Responsibilities will be to answer phones on a daily basic, help with walk in customers with order pickup....
Front Desk / Admissions Required Education and Experience:. Entering patient data into billing system. Verifying patients insurance....
Applicants must have a valid state driver’s license, a safe driving record, and at least two years of. Please ensure you can receive email messages from our...
The City of Fishers is the only Public Works agency in the State of Indiana and was the 88th agency in the nation to attain the coveted "Accredited Agency"...
As a Front Office Associate, you will be the first point of contact for patients and referring professionals -- answering phones, cheerfully greeting and...
Employees will be required to learn how to make high quality espresso, coffee, and tea based beverages, handle cash, manage drive thru, and keep the store in...
Additional Requirements We've designed our trucks so that a regular driving license is all that is required. Once you are assigned your own route, typically at...