Online Marketing & Brand Manager - Remote Job Opening in Remote - Colette Baron-Reid Recruitment 2017
USAcareerdb.com - Colette Baron-Reid is a quickly growing enterprise in Remote. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in November 2017 Colette Baron-Reid is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Colette Baron-Reid opens job chance for Online Marketing & Brand Manager - Remote placed in Remote. This chance has been opened at the start of November 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're considering Online Marketing & Brand Manager - Remote, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Online Marketing & Brand Manager - Remote November 2017Colette Baron-Reid Remote
Our company is rapidly expanding and we need someone empowered and knowledgeable in online marketing and branding to help grow our business. You have extensive technology development expertise and your focus is on using your skills to market and grow a business. You will be responsible for growing our brand through managing our CRM platform and email automation campaigns. Another responsibility is project managing the development of marketing materials with various company employees and contractors. In addition, you’ll post new content on our WordPress-based online school website. Best of all, you can live anywhere in North America and work remotely.
We’re excited to be looking for someone like you who has worked so hard to cultivate all the necessary skills to get you where you are today. There is room for advancement to larger roles and higher levels of leadership in the company.
Who We Are
Our purpose is to empower people with the tools to create a strong spiritual connection to their higher power. Our leader is Colette Baron-Reid, known by her fans as The Oracle, an internationally-acclaimed intuitive counselor, psychic medium, spiritual teacher, and host of the TV show “Messages from Spirit,” as well as “The Adventures of the Motorcycle Medium.” She’s also a keynote speaker, recording artist, and best-selling author whose work has been translated into 27 languages. In 2013, Watkins Mind Body Spirit listed her as one of the Top 100 Most Spiritually Influential People.
As a professional intuitive for more than 25 years, Colette has appeared on talk shows including Dr. Phil, Oprah & Friends, and The Today Show. Featured in national magazines including Elle and W, she is also the host of the popular call-in radio show “Ask the Oracle” on Hay House Radio. Creator of many beautiful oracle card decks, she has recently launched the Oracle School where she teaches people to use Oracle Card to empower and transform their lives.
The late Dr. Wayne Dyer called Colette “100% credible,” and she has brought audiences to laughter and tears in sold-out auditoriums across 29 countries. With her warm, infectious personality, she delivers a message of comfort, hope and empowerment. For more information about our company, please visit www.ColetteBaronReid.com. You can also check out her videos on YouTube.
Who We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and self-directed. You love marketing, branding and managing projects, and live to be of service to our vision. You relish all the new tech developments, and like to keep abreast of everything to do with marketing and the tools to implement it. You continue to educate yourself with the latest market developments and are involved in various groups that enhance shared knowledge.
A life-long learner, you enjoy attending conferences such as ICON, and other knowledge-based marketing get-togethers. You’re an A-list builder, someone with great ideas and content-driven storytelling campaigns. You are ethically driven, and have a core belief in attraction vs. spamming.
You have all the necessary skills to effectively and empathetically communicate with the team. A like-minded group works best for us to serve our audience, which is primarily female.
- Dedicated to making a meaningful contribution to our work and our mission.
- Possess and demonstrate both intellectual and emotional intelligence. High level of integrity, broad-minded and non-judgmental.
- Appreciate and interact well with other people, focusing on serving their needs.
- Willing to do whatever it takes during intense launch periods to achieve successful results.
- Non-defensive and willing to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Well-developed use of the English language in verbal communication, with clear, succinct writing and proofing skills.
- Committed to a healthy lifestyle, respectful communication, positive team culture, and personal growth.
- Strong technical background and actively learning new technical skills.
- Engaged in online technical communities and other efforts to stay up-to-date with best practices.
Our company uses Infusionsoft, Memberium membership plugin, WordPress, and Asana Task Manager. We need you to be competent in the following:
- CRM proficiency - required
- Google Tag Manager & Analytics
- SEO optimization of videos and content
- 3-5 years’ experience in increasingly responsible marketing positions.
- 2 years’ experience leading a team.
- Higher education preferred.
- Day-to-day brand management and production.
- Manage projects in Asana.
- Liaise with graphic designers for specialty projects, including content for our website, emails, and social media.
- Manage content on our WordPress-based website.
- Help run 2 live events per year, all expenses paid.
- Assemble newsletter with content provided by Colette and the team, and deploy it through Infusionsoft.
- Update WordPress website with events, news, and blog posts.
- Post on social media accounts.
- Optimize SEO of blog posts and video content.
- Upload videos on YouTube and Facebook.
- Set up and provide reports from Google Analytics.
- Liaise with our web designer for optimal functioning of our website.
- Coordinate with our contractors.
- Suggest new marketing ideas.
- Create, organize and deploy enticing marketing campaigns.
- Strategize future developments to enhance our online presence.
Long Term Vision
This is a full-time contractor position and our compensation range is $50k - $70k to start, with bonuses based on your contribution to the company. Depending on your qualifications and performance in the job, we can discuss a full-time regular employee position based on your proactive, take-charge attitude and execution of our vision. You may advance to positions of greater responsibility in the company.
With all your knowledge and experience in the field, we need your “special something” that moves us beyond our boundaries. We need the talent in you that creates great plans, makes you indispensable, and opens up new avenues to our success. We need your hands-on skills that will enable us to achieve our goals.
Apply With Your. . .
- Current resume, including a separate section on software skills.
- Personal cover letter explaining what inspires you about our company and why you’d be a great fit for the job.
- Answers to additional questions at end of the application.
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply Online Marketing & Brand Manager - Remote. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related USA Career DB
Answering and forwarding phone calls. Screening phone calls. We currently seek to employ a receptionist to work in our office and promote the administrative...
Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred. To create the optimal learning environment, the University relies on teaching assistants to support...
They work closely with TruBridge management and hospital employees to ensure timely and accurate application of cash receipts for both A/R and Non-A/R accounts....
Must be available for daily team video calls. Plan on coordinating reference calls with at least three people....
You are considered an independent contractor, not an employee. Consider ways to improve user experience and user interface....
Will receive inbound call/initiate outbound calls and determines requirements by working with patients and customers....
We're looking to hire a person to ghostwrite online dating profiles and messages for our clients. (If the link isn’t clickable, copy-paste the link in your...
Christina Archer & Associates will provide additional training, if you're coming from a different field - but you should have a minimum of 2 years previous...
The topics we cover range from breaking news, politics and business to entertainment, lifestyles, technology and science – with everything imaginable in between...